difficulty with bUnwapj transfomations in macros

difficulty with bUnwapj transfomations in macros

Jiří Borovec
Hello all,
may I have question about the bUnwarpJ plugin. I already searched over Internet, but not succeed much. I have a case - register two images together, then warp the source image to target image and in the end generate the raw transformation to be able show some important points in the warped image according their positions in source image. (In this moment I don't race much about quality of the registration.) This perfectly works when both image are the same size but in following case the source image is smaller then the target one. Would you have an advice where am I making mistake?

In attachment are two images to be registered together with two list of related points. there is the macro I used for registration, warping image and converting raw transformation and also there is a script that parse the raw transform (as I understood it displacement field for X and Y coordinate) and show the points in image for input source image and warped image.

Thanks
--
Best regards, Jiri Borovec

macto.ijm.something (1K) Download Attachment
parse_show.py.something (4K) Download Attachment
Rat_Kidney_HE.csv (1K) Download Attachment
Rat_Kidney_HE.jpg (540K) Download Attachment
Rat_Kidney_PanCytokeratin.csv (1K) Download Attachment
Rat_Kidney_PanCytokeratin.jpg (416K) Download Attachment