Unsupervised Image Classification using Trainable Weka Segmentation

Unsupervised Image Classification using Trainable Weka Segmentation

Preston McFarland
Hello,

Can someone briefly describe how you would use TWS to perform unsupervised classification? Ideally I want to load a stack of images (assign them all to class 1), load a second stack (assign to class 2) train and then test on a third stack.

Thanks in advance,
Preston

Please avoid top-posting, and please make sure to reply-to-all!

Re: Unsupervised Image Classification using Trainable Weka Segmentation

Ignacio Arganda-Carreras
Dear Preston,

TWS does pixel classification, not image classification, so I'm afraid you might need to use another tool.

Best regards,

ignacio

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 11:01 PM, Preston McFarland <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Can someone briefly describe how you would use TWS to perform unsupervised classification? Ideally I want to load a stack of images (assign them all to class 1), load a second stack (assign to class 2) train and then test on a third stack.

Thanks in advance,
Preston

Please avoid top-posting, and please make sure to reply-to-all!

Ignacio Arganda-Carreras, Ph.D.
Institut Jean-Pierre Bourgin, UMR1318 INRA-AgroParisTech
Bâtiment 2
INRA Centre de Versailles-Grignon
Route de St-Cyr (RD10)
78026 Versailles Cedex France

Tel : +33 (0)1 30 83 30 00 - fax : +33 (0)1 30 83 33 19
Website: http://sites.google.com/site/iargandacarreras/

Please avoid top-posting, and please make sure to reply-to-all!