Re: Just Pushed Update of H5J_Loader_Plugin, to version 1.0.2

Re: Just Pushed Update of H5J_Loader_Plugin, to version 1.0.2

Mark Hiner
Hi Les,

>The release is 1.0.2

Uploaded to Fiji.

Thanks!
- Mark

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 8:29 AM, Foster, Leslie <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mark:
How goes it these days?  Well, I hope.

I have just “double pushed to master” the next release of our plugin.  The release is 1.0.2, and the SNAPSHOT is now at 1.0.3.

Regards,
Les

Please avoid top-posting, and please make sure to reply-to-all!

Re: Just Pushed Update of H5J_Loader_Plugin, to version 1.0.2

Mark Hiner
Hi Les,

 Still having problems? Version 1.0.2 is definitely in Fiji. If running Help > Update Fiji isn't picking it up, let us know.

 Note that we are hosting an ImageJ conference and hackathon and will have limited availability for the next two weeks. In general I would recommend sending requests to fiji-devel to limit the chances of your message being lost.

Best,
Mark

On Fri, Aug 28, 2015 at 4:13 PM, Foster, Leslie <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mark:
How goes it?

I have not yet seen a plugin update in Fiji.  I think it has been 3 days.  There is no hurry on this.  It can wait until Monday.  But, please let me know if there is anything further I need to do to get this working.

Have  a great weekend.
Thanks,
Les

From: Foster Leslie <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 5:16 PM
To: Mark Hiner <[hidden email]>
Cc: Foster Leslie <[hidden email]>, "Safford, Todd" <[hidden email]>
Subject: Re: Just Pushed Update of H5J_Loader_Plugin, to version 1.0.2

Thanks, Mark
Les

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Mark Hiner <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 4:08 PM
To: fiji-devel <[hidden email]>
Cc: Foster Leslie <[hidden email]>

Hi Les,

>The release is 1.0.2

Uploaded to Fiji.

Thanks!
- Mark

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 8:29 AM, Foster, Leslie <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mark:
How goes it these days?  Well, I hope.

I have just “double pushed to master” the next release of our plugin.  The release is 1.0.2, and the SNAPSHOT is now at 1.0.3.

Regards,
Les

Please avoid top-posting, and please make sure to reply-to-all!

Re: Just Pushed Update of H5J_Loader_Plugin, to version 1.0.2

Mark Hiner
Hi Les,

>So this was my bad.  Sorry for nagging you.

No worries at all; it's always better to be vocal!

>BTW, I am not sure “fiji-devel” is being picked up correctly in the email system.  I am cc-ing to that, but in past it has not worked.

Hmm.. very strange. You're right, it looks like your posts aren't going through. You might try registering explicitly via Nabble? But I thought that wasn't necessary since it was a public group - and you are listed as a member from the Google Groups view. Sorry for the difficulty.

Best,
Mark

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 11:41 AM, Foster, Leslie <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mark:

Thanks for the reassurance.  As it turned out, I had moved my old version of the plugin aside, from the plugins directory of Fiji.  Because I had done this, the update did not take place.  I had somehow assumed that the list of plugins would have been recorded somewhere, and at update time, a new one would be downloaded.

From: Foster Leslie <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 5:16 PM
To: Mark Hiner <[hidden email]>
Cc: Foster Leslie <[hidden email]>, "Safford, Todd" <[hidden email]>

Thanks, Mark
Les

From: <[hidden email]> on behalf of Mark Hiner <[hidden email]>
Date: Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 4:08 PM
To: fiji-devel <[hidden email]>
Cc: Foster Leslie <[hidden email]>

Hi Les,

>The release is 1.0.2

Uploaded to Fiji.

Thanks!
- Mark

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 8:29 AM, Foster, Leslie <[hidden email]> wrote:
Mark:
How goes it these days?  Well, I hope.

I have just “double pushed to master” the next release of our plugin.  The release is 1.0.2, and the SNAPSHOT is now at 1.0.3.

Regards,
Les

Please avoid top-posting, and please make sure to reply-to-all!

Re: Just Pushed Update of H5J_Loader_Plugin, to version 1.0.2

Leslie Foster
Mark:
I am posting here, from my gmail account.  Perhaps that is the one that belongs to this group?  My Janelia email is under "other recipients."
Les

On Tuesday, August 25, 2015 at 4:08:38 PM UTC-4, Mark Hiner wrote:
Hi Les,

>The release is 1.0.2

Uploaded to Fiji.

Thanks!
- Mark

On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 8:29 AM, Foster, Leslie <<a href="javascript:" target="_blank" gdf-obfuscated-mailto="unQq9XSFKAAJ" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;javascript:&#39;;return true;">fos...@...> wrote: