ImageJ Discourse Forum

Curtis Rueden
Hi everyone,

We have set up a web-based forum for ImageJ:

It is driven by Discourse [1], an awesome project designed by one of the founders of StackOverflow, and utilizing some of the same concepts.

I personally have disliked forums in the past, which is one reason we resisted setting one up for so long. However, Discourse overcomes many historical problems of forums—it is really a quantum leap forward for facilitating effective and civil discussion.

We invite the community to check it out, and let us know what you think!

If it works sufficiently well, it could consolidate and replace the imagej-devel and fiji-devel mailing lists.

Regards,
Curtis Rueden
ImageJ2 lead developer
Fiji maintainer
UW-Madison LOCI

Please avoid top-posting, and please make sure to reply-to-all!